The Real Housewives franchise, Below Deck Sailing, and Married to Medicine are all on Bravo, a cable television network.
Meantime, the app is free to download, if you have a participating cable provider. Besides, you need to activate Bravo TV before you start watching.
When you install and open the Bravo TV app, you will be greeted by an activation code prompt. The code is what you will have to activate Bravo on your streaming devices.
What devices are compatible with Bravo TV?
Bravo TV is compatible with various:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- iOS devices
- Android devices
- Smart TVs
You can watch as many shows as you want on your preferable device from any location. On the other hand, you want a stable internet connection to enjoy streaming TV programs.
How to activate Bravo TV
Follow the instructions to activate and watch Bravo TV from your preferred device.
Follow the steps to activate Bravo on Roku:-
- Firstly, go to the Home screen on Roku.
- After that, Scroll up or down and choose Streaming Channels.
- Then, open the Channel Store and type in Bravo.
- Choose the channel.
- Nextly, press OK.
- Choose Add Channel to install the app.
- After the installation, open the app.
- Then, you will see an activation code displayed on the screen.
- Visit bravotv.com/activatenow on your mobile or computer browser.
- Insert the Bravo device activation code in the space offered.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen prompts to finish activation.
Bravo will authenticate your information and activate your device. Your screen will refresh and permit you to enjoy Bravo TV programs.
Before you can activate Bravo TV on Firestick, you will first need to install the app on the device:
- Firstly, go to the Home Screen.
- After that, click on the Search bar or magnifying glass icon.
- Put the term Bravo.
- Then, Download and install the app.
After installing the app follow the steps below:
- Firstly, open the app on your device.
- Then, you will find an activation code.
- Visit www.bravotv.com/activatenow on your mobile or computer browser.
- Insert the activation code in the space offered.
- Follow the on-screen guide to finish the activation.
After putting the activation code, you will need to choose your participating TV provider and sign in to your account. If the information you offered is correct, you can start watching TV shows.
3. Apple TV
Follow the given steps to activate Bravo on Apple TV:
- First of all, open the App Store app on your Apple TV.
- Then, search Bravo
- Choose the app once you find it.
- After that, select Get.
- Nextly, sign in with your Apple ID to download if you have not logged in.
- Afterward, open the app.
- In case you see an activation code, visit www.bravotv.com/activatenow.
- Insert the code and click on Continue.
Follow the guide in subsequent moves to complete the activation.
For activating the Bravo TV on Xbox One:
- Firstly, sign in to your Xbox One account.
- Visit the Store tab.
- Choose the apps tile.
- After that, select Search apps and type Bravo
- Then, click on the app.
- To install the Bravo, select Get it FREE.
- Further, open the app.
- If you find the activation code, visit bravotv.com/activatenow.
- Insert the activation code.
Follow the prompts to complete the activation.
5. Android and iOS
In case, you have an Android phone or iOS device, you can activate Bravo by downloading and installing the app. After that, copy the code displayed.
If you do not find an activation code, you can start streaming your favorite shows. But if you see a code, visit bravotv.com/activatenow to finish the activation.
Is there a Bravo App
You can see the Bravo using the app for the streaming service you have subscribed to. Those apps are downloaded to your supported streaming device, and Bravo is available through the instructions in the app. On the other hand, some readers were curious about watching a Bravo-specific app.
NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast, owns Bravo. Various NBCUniversal-owned TV networks are now available on the NBC app, including Bravo. Follow the steps given below to install the NBC app and watch Bravo on Roku.
- Visit the channel store on your device.
- Then, search for “NBC” You will find the “NBC app.” Add it to your device.
- After that, open the app. Scroll over to “Network” then choose Bravo.
- After installation, you will see an activation code and a URL (NBC.com/activate.)
- Using a web browser, go to nbc.com/activate and fill the activation code.
- Still, on your browser, select the streaming service you subscribe to for Bravo.
- Lastly, your TV screen will refresh, and you will notice NBC and other NBC networks available through the app.
Bravo activation code is not working? Here’s what you should do
If the Bravo activation code is not working, you can follow the given-steps:-
- Make sure the code has not expired.
- Then, uninstall the app from your device and install it again. Then, open the app to get a new activation code.
- Confirm that the code you have entered is correct.
- Lastly, make sure you are in the USA when activating the service.
What shows are on Bravo TV?
The best shows on Bravo TV are given below:-
- Vanderpump Rules
- The real Housewives of New York City
- Below Deck
- The real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Southern Charm
- Below deck Mediterranean.
More shows include Million Dollar Listing New York and Top Chef.
Why is the Bravo app not working?
In case, the Bravo is not working on your device, it could be because:-
- You may be logging in from outside of the USA.
- Your internet connection is unstable to stream HD content.
- You may be using an outdated app.
- Lastly, the app has lots of corrupted data and cache.
The app can also stop responding because Bravo TV is experiencing a service-wide problem.
Also Read : How to Link Bravo TV using Bravotv.com/link
You can activate Bravotv.com/link on your preferred device if you have a cable subscription. If you have a subscription, install the Bravo app on your device to receive an activation code.
The final step of the process is to enter the code and login with your TV provider.