Disney Plus is a streaming service that is present all over the world, especially famous for streaming the marvel and star Wars shows. Disney Plus is the advanced streaming platform introduced by the Disney production to get Hollywood movies and series to the viewers. To use Disney plus, one needs to have a Disney plus account. And To have the account, you need to create a Disney plus account.
While creating a Disney plus account, you need to enter some details and a security password. But sometimes, you need to change the Disney plus password or reset it due to various issues. And this is the reason why you need the process to change the password to your Disney plus account. In the below-given context, we have explained the process of changing your disney+ password.
How to change your Disney plus password?
Following are the steps to change the Disney plus password on Windows and Android operating systems.
Steps to change Disney plus password on windows:
As Disney plus requires a web browser to run on windows and mac operating systems, the steps to change passwords will also be on your web browser.
- So open your web browser on your windows or mac device.
- Then go to disneyplus.com.
- Here login to your account, and if your account is already logged in, then you can skip the login step.
- Then go to your profile section, as present in the upper right corner of the Disney plus main page.
- Here scroll down to the settings option.
- Within it, there is a password option.
- You will get an edit button just in front of the password option.
- Click an edit button.
- Now Disney plus will send the OTP to your registered email address or text to the mobile number.
- So go to your email inbox or text message folder on your mobile.
- Then enter the OTP as received on it.
- Now, after entering the OTP, click on the verify button.
- After verification, the new tab opens and asks you to enter a new password.
- Here you need to enter a password of at least 6 characters containing upper case, lower case letters, special characters,s, and numerals to make it strong.
- After creating a new strong password, re-enter the password.
- Then click on the change password button.
- Then if you want to log out of your account from the other devices, select the option and proceed.
- This way, your account password is changed, and you can log in using the new Disney plus password.
Steps to change Disney plus password on an android smartphone?
For the android or iOS system, you get a separate Disney plus application, and this is the reason why the Disney plus password change process and steps start changing day by day. So here are steps to change your Disney plus password on Android and iOS systems;
- Open the Disney plus application on your android device or iOS handset.
- Then, log in to your account using the existing login id and password.
- Then go to the menu bar present in the bottom corner of Disney plus.
- Here go to your profile by clicking on the profile icon.
- Scroll down to the password option.
- Click on the change button present in front of the password button.
- Then an OTP will be transmitted to your registered email address or mobile number as text.
- Enter the OTP in the desired fields as asked on your mobile.
- Then click on the proceed button.
- Here create a strong password using letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Then click on the change password button.
- In this way, you have to change your password.
- Now you will need to re-login to your Disney plus account on every device previously consisting of your Disney plus account.
- These are the steps to change the password on android smartphones or iOS platforms.
Why change the Disney plus password?
There are various reasons for changing or resetting the password for Disney plus. Some of the important reasons are listed below;
- If you forget the password: This is the most common reason for changing the Disney plus password. One often forgets the Disney plus password due to infrequent login to your account and infrequent usage of the Disney plus login credentials. So you can reset the password accordingly to open your account.
- For security reasons: It is said that prevention is better than cure. The same applies to Disney plus. You must frequently change your Disney plus password, so it’s not accessible to any third person.
- If the account is accessible on various devices: If you want that Disney plus must sign out from all the devices and no one must log in again, then it’s the best way to reset your password. This will lead to the login process for Disney plus on every device.
- Account accessed by a third person: If your account is accessed by any third person or if your account is hacked, then you can try resetting your password and then retrieve your account.
How to reset the Disney plus password after I forget the password?
If you forget the Disney plus password and want to reset or change the password, then you need to follow the steps provided below;
- Open your web browser.
- Then go to disneyplus.com using the search engine.
- Then simply click on the login button.
- Here you will get a forgotten password. Button at the bottom of the login field.
- Then simply click on it till it redirects you to the next page.
- On the next page, you will need to enter the Disney plus login id, i.e., email address or mobile number associated with the account.
- Then click on the next button present below.
- Now Disney plus will share an OTP on the email or mobile number associated with your Disney plus account.
- Copy the OTP and paste it here.
- Or simply enter the OTP and then click on the next button.
- Then create your password.
- Here take precautions while creating a password that you create privately, as well as create a strong password.
- After this, simply click on the change password.
- Now in this way, Disney plus will change and reset the password for you.
- Using this password, you can log in to your Disney plus account.
So these are the steps to change your disney+ password.