Disney plus is one of the best streaming platforms present online. It streams marvel, HBO max, Hulu, Star Wars, and many other production movies and series, and this makes Disney plus one of the best streaming platforms in the United states. It provides you with a free trial to use and then decide. But the subscription contains a great streaming experience included in it.
Disney plus subscription provides you wide access to the streamings, series, and movies on Disney plus. So for this, there are various subscription plans available. While subscribing to Disney plus, many users face problems with the acceptance of payment details. So here is the proper solution and the fix to Disney plus not accepting payment details.
How to fix Disney plus not accepting payment details – A proper guide:
Following is a proper guide to fixing the Disney plus not accepting payment details;
Checklist that must be clear before proceeding to the payment:
The following checklist is important while you proceed for Disney plus payment;
- Card validity: First of all, you must ensure that the card validity is up to date. Your existing credit card or debit card must be valid for the date that you make the payment. Not only does the validity matter, but the card’s activation must be done. Your card service must be active to achieve a proper payment.
- Address must be correct: Your entered address and postal code must be valid. Disney plus accepts only the true entered zip and postal code. If you enter the wrong postal code, there is a high chance that it will show you the payment details error.
- Entered information must be correct: There are many fields, such as your email address, name, and address. All these fields must be entered correctly. If you enter the wrong email address, the chances of showing an error increase as Disney verifies your entered email address.
- Enter valid card details: Sometimes, due to the wrong entry of any single digit of your card number, expiry date, CVV, UPI id, or any other banking details, Disney plus does not accept your card as well as payment details acceptance fails.
Re-Login to your account:
This is also the best method to solve the issue related to payment;
- Open your Disney plus application or web browser tab.
- Then go to the three lines, i.e., the menu bar in the left upper corner.
- Then go to the settings option as listed there.
- Here click on the logout button.
- Then confirm the logout by pressing the logout option appearing in a small tab.
- Now open a fresh tab and then go to disneyplus.com in it.
- Here enter your correct login details.
- Then just go to the subscription panel.
- Enter the correct payment details.
- And now here your problem will be solved.
Creating a new Disney plus account:
You can also try creating a new Disney plus account by following the proper process as given below;
- Go to disneyplus.com using your web browser.
- Make sure that your internet is stable.
- Then click on the login button present in the upper right corner.
- Here enter into the account create panel button mentioned on the login page.
- Then enter the details such as your email address, first name, last name, address, and postal code.
- Then finally, go for the password creation.
- Create a strong password and then tick the agreement checkbox by reading them.
- Now click on the create account button.
- Here verify your entered email address and that you have successfully created the Disney plus account.
- Go to the subscription page and then enter your payment details.
Try using another payment method or another card:
If the problem persists still, then you must change the different payment methods or different cards. First, choose a different card, enter the card details and then go for the payment. If the problem persists again, then simply go for another payment method. The other payment methods include UPI payment, Net Banking, and internet banking. So enter the valid information for the same. You can also check your bank servers, and if they are clear, you can carry out the payment safely.
Contacting Disney plus customer care:
After trying all the methods mentioned above, if the problem still exists, then you must try calling the customer care service of Disney plus. You can chat with customer help support, email them or straightway talk to any representative directly. This will help you solve your issue if the issue is occurring from the side of Disney plus. You can also wait for some hours if it’s a server issue but calling the customer care service of Disney plus is the best option.
What is the actual cause of Disney plus not accepting payment details?
Ans: It’s not related to any individual error or any major issue. The error occurs mostly due to server issues. The server is dampened or runs slow, leading to the failure of payment sometimes or the non-acceptance of the card details. It is also related to human error, i.e., entering the wrong details. So you must be sure to enter the legit details. And after this, you can wait for some time to get your problem solved.
What if my payment fails while subscribing to Disney plus?
Ans: There is no need to worry if your payment fails during the Disney plus subscription. If your payment fails during the Disney plus subscription, you must wait a day to let Disney plus solve the problem. After some time, the problem will be solved, and it will provide you with the repayment option or subscribe to the plan you were trying to get. Also, if the problem does not resolve within 24 to 48 hours, then you can raise a complaint on the Disney plus help portal and ask for a refund or solve your issue. You can try paying again if the amount is not credited to your account.
Does the not accepting payment details problem exist due to bank issues?
Ans: Yes, there are chances that the payment details problem will occur due to your bank server or card block issues. In such a case, you will need to contact your bank immediately. You can also switch your card to another one and then try the payment.