The Hotspot is a basic need for any device, Windows device and Android device. It is a must to connect with other devices. A hotspot connection is essential if you want internet service from another device like a mobile. A hotspot is a connection that allows access to the internet of other devices with your devices. And what if the Hotspot itself doesn’t work? Isn’t it a problem? And what if the Hotspot of Windows 11 doesn’t work? Here the hotspot connection for Windows 11 is a must thing.
If it doesn’t work, then the internet on windows 11 is unsuccessful. So the connection problem of Hotspot in Windows 11 is a big problem faced by some people. The user complains that there is a problem or error during the connectivity of the Wi-Fi hotspot. The message that it couldn’t get set up a mobile Hotspot is seen. If you are facing the same problem, we will see how to fix these problems. So follow the instructions below to fix the problem or get a solution to the connectivity problem;
Reasons behind the Hotspot not connecting in Windows 11:-
Following are some reasons why does Hotspot is not connecting in Windows 11;
- All devices have access to share or accept Wi-Fi hotspot connections.
- But Windows 11 shows an issue while connecting to other devices.
- Other devices can share Wi-Fi internet by enabling the hotspot function.
- But Windows 11 doesn’t have a hotspot option that doesn’t work as possible.
- If the Hotspot is not working, users may need assistance to solve the problem.
- When a Windows 11 user tries the assistant, it again shows the message that we couldn’t set up a mobile Hotspot.
- The next reason is due to network troubles or any other issue that create an error in the hotspot connection of Windows 11.
- Some reasons are given below;
If the Bluetooth is On then, it can disrupt the Hotspot connection of Windows 11. So check the Bluetooth connection before that.
The Hotspot also doesn’t work or connect when the airplane mode of Windows 11 is On. So check the airplane mode of your Windows 11 first, and then go for a Hotspot connection.
The inbuilt antivirus in Windows 11 is outdated; it may not show access to mobile Hotspot. So the firewall of Windows should be up to date.
Not Supporting Drivers:-
There is an adapter in Windows 11 Pc. If that adapter is outdated or expired, then the Hotspot will not show access to the mobile. So one needs to update the adapter and then go for a hotspot connection.
Ways to fix mobile Hotspot issues with Windows 11:-
Following are some solutions to the error occurring while connecting the mobile Hotspot with Windows 11;
Reset your network settings of Windows 11:-
- Firstly, go to the settings of your Windows 11.
- On the left side, you will see the Networks and Internet option; click on it.
- Then from there, go to the Advanced settings.
- In Advanced network settings, click on the Network reset option.
- Now the network reset will begin.
- After selecting Yes, the reset will begin.
- That’s it; the Network of Windows 11 is reset.
- Now again, try to connect the mobile Hotspot with Windows 11.
Running of Network Adapter:-
- To fix the network adapter, go to the Start button of Windows 11.
- Then in the start menu, go for the settings app.
- There, on the system tab, click on the troubleshooting.
- Then the list of troubleshooters will come up.
- From there, go to the other troubleshooter option.
- Then for the network adapter troubleshooter, click on the Run button.
- Below the troubleshooter window, you will see the All network adapters radio button.
- Now click on the Next option to continue.
- Then the network adapter is fixed.
- Directly you can connect the mobile Hotspot with your Windows 11.
Switching off the Airplane mode:-
- Now go to the Windows 11 settings.
- From there, select the Networks and Internet tab.
- Then see whether the airplane mode is on.
- If it’s on, then turn it off.
- And that’s it, and you can connect the mobile Hotspot with your Windows 11 Pc.
How to run the Mobile Hotspot services?
Following are the steps to initiate and run the mobile hotspot services for Windows 11;
- To run the Hotspot, first press the Windows plus R hotkey.
- Then type the services.msc text in the open box and then click on the Ok option so that it will open the services.
- Now double click on it to run the properties for Windows Mobile Hotspot.
- Click on the Start option to start or begin the process.
- There you will see the Apply option; click on it.
- When you click on the Apply option, the newly specified settings will be saved.
- Now click on the OK option to close the Windows Mobile Hotspot properties.
- If it’s working, then right-click on it and again restart it.
- That’s it; the problem’s solution is here.
- Now you can connect the Mobile Hotspot to your Windows 11.
How to upgrade the Wi-Fi driver of Windows 11:-
Follow the steps below to update the Wi-Fi driver of Windows 11;
- Now, you must press the Windows and X keys simultaneously for the shortcut method.
- Then, select Device Manager to open the Device manager of Windows 11.
- Then, go to categories and double-click on the Network adapters.
- After that, right-click on the update driver option.
- Here updating the Wi-Fi network adapter will begin.
- Now click on the Search for drivers to start the driver scan automatically.
- Now it states that the driver is updated and installed.
- That’s it.
How to turn on the Defender Firewall of WIndows 11?
Following are the steps to turn on the Defender Firewall of Windows 11;
- Now press the Windows plus S key simultaneously to open the search box.
- There, in the search box, search for Windows defender’s firewall.
- Then open the control panel applet and select the Windows defender firewall.
- Then select the On and Off option.
- To turn it off then, select the radio button.
- Then click on the OK option to verify.
- That’s it, and the problem is fixed.
How to change the Network adapter’s settings?
Follow the steps below;
- Go to settings of Windows 11.
- Then open the Network and internet to access it.
- From there, go to Advanced settings.
- In Advanced settings, go for the more network adapter option.
- Then go for sharing tab.
- Then choose to allow other network users to connect through the Windows 11 Pc’s internet connection option.
- And then click on the OK option.
- Finally, restart Windows 11.
- That’s it, the Hotspot connection of the mobile with Windows 11 is solved.