Everyone on this earth loves to listen to music. Even animals love music. And it is also said that music releases stress and depression. But how do we listen to music? We listen to music using headphones or earphones and even sound bars. Earphones and headphones are wired devices. Now we can also use wireless headphones or earphones. Those wireless earphones and headphones are shown as Airpods Keep disconnecting. But sometimes the Airpods may face problems in connection. So to fix the connection of Airpods with your device, we will see various ways as below;
Why do the Airpods keep disconnecting?
Airpods are wireless headphones or earphones used to listen to the voice coming from the connected device. We can hear the voice from the device that is connected to Airpods. The Airpods are connected via Bluetooth connection with all the devices. Only a single device can connect to Airpods at a time.
But due to its wireless nature, some issues can be connected to it. Some problems in your device’s settings can cause the disconnection of your Airpods. That’s why it is necessary to fix this issue. Recently the public faced an issue regarding the automatic disconnection of their Airpods to Apple. So to fix this problem, we will see the main issues and how to fix those issues with various devices as below;
What are the causes of disconnection of Airpods?
Some various reasons and causes keep your Airpods disconnecting. The automatic disconnection of Airpods can create an awkward situation for the person talking on a call. So following are some causes of Airpods keep disconnecting from your device;
Low battery of Airpods and device:-
The main reason and cause of Airpods disconnection is the low battery of Airpods and the device. Even if your device’s battery is low, the Airpods automatically get disconnected from it. Wireless Airpods require frequent charging. And this is the most significant minus point of Airpods. So to keep your Airpods connected, you must charge them regularly. Don’t carry them without charging them. Even check your device’s battery level.
Old version of the device:-
The device like Android, iOS, etc. must be up to date. If your device is not the latest or up-to-date, then the Airpods connection is impossible. So purchase the latest device. Or update your device frequently so that your Airpods will not frequently get disconnected from the device.
Old version of Bluetooth:-
Another cause and reason is the outdated version of your device’s Bluetooth. Suppose you use the Apple Airpods, then keep in mind that Apple Airpods don’t connect to outdated versions of Bluetooth. And for that, your Bluetooth version must be 5.0 and more. And Only then will you not face the disconnection issue of your Airpods.
Issue in settings of device:-
The next cause is the disturbance of the settings of your device. Selecting the default settings of Bluetooth can lose the Airpods connection for life. So check the settings of your Bluetooth. Then also check whether there is a change in the settings for all time. And Only then will the issue be all set. And you will not face the frequent disconnection of Airpods.
Overlapping of connection:-
Another cause is the overlapping of your WiFi connection and Bluetooth connection. WiFi and Bluetooth have the same wavelength, so they can overlap while connecting the Airpods to your device’s Bluetooth. Rather stay away from the WiFi range or disconnect the WiFi while connecting to Airpods.
Sometimes when you purchase the Apple Airpods, it may be a defect in the product. So while purchasing the Airpods, check the device carefully. And if you face any issue while checking it, return the Airpods or change the Airpods.
How to fix the issue of frequent disconnection of Airpods with various devices?
The Apple Airpods can connect to various devices like Mac, Windows PC, iOS, Android, Tablets, etc. But they may cause an issue like “Airpods keep disconnecting.” So for that, we will see various methods to fix this issue with various devices as below;
Airpods keep disconnecting with Windows PC:-
- Apple Airpods are not made for Windows devices.
- But still, some settings can allow the Apple Airpods to connect with Windows PC.
- So to fix the issue, you have to restart the device.
- Then check the settings of your PC and put it in automatic mode.
Airpods keep disconnecting with MAC device:-
Follow the steps below to solve the issue regarding the disconnection of Airpods with MAC devices;
- Open the settings of your device.
- Then click on the Multiple options.
- Then under the Sounds menu, you will see the Output option.
- Click on it.
- There select the output device, that is, Airpods.
- Now the connection is successful.
- Keep in mind you have to select the Airpods as your output device.
- That’s it; the issue is resolved.
Airpods keep disconnecting with iPad or iPhone device:-
It is easy to connect your Airpods to your iPhone or iPad-like devices. But still can face the issue. Following is the solution to fix the issue of disconnection of Airpods with your iPad or iPhone-like devices;
- First of all, disconnect and again reconnect the Airpods to your device.
- So unpair and pair the Airpods frequently.
- So for that, go to the settings of your device.
- There select Bluetooth.
- Then the device’s connected page will open.
- In the list, you will see the Airpods option.
- Besides that, you will see the ‘i’ symbol.
- Click on it.
- Scroll down and click on the Forget device option.
- And after that, again connect the Airpods by following the same process.
- That’s it; the issue is all set.
- Next is to disable the option ” Disable Automatic Ear detection.”
- For that, go to the settings of your iPhone or iPad.
- There are settings; click on the Bluetooth option.
- In Bluetooth, again tap on the ‘i symbol.
- Then scroll down to the next page.
- And then click on the Automatic Ear detection.
- There you have to switch off the option, which is ON.
- After that, you have to disable the automatic switching of Bluetooth.
- And the next option is to update the firmware of your Airpods.
- Then next is resetting the network of your device.
- That’s it.