Do you believe it’s difficult to set up MyLifetime.com on your home TV by going to MyLifetime.com/activate or to establish a MyLifetime.com account by going to www.mylifetime.com/create to watch your favourite show on your Roku, Smart TV, Xbox, PS4 or PS3? This step-by-step guide will walk you through the process of activating the MyLifetime channel.
What Is The Lifetime Code And Where Do I Enter It?
After entering the MyLifetime activation code and selecting your device on the MyLifetime.com/activate web-based interface, you will wish to activate the MyLifetime streaming channel.
LifeTime’s headquarters are in New York City, where it was formed in 1984. In the United States, it offers satellite and cable television services. Over the years, they have offered broadcast services to over 95,020,000 American households.
The Lifetime channel is fairly simple to set up. To activate the motion pictures streaming station on your home TV media player, go to https://mylifetime.com/activate, select the home gadget you need to activate, choose your TV link supplier, type in the Lifetime activation code displayed to you, and finally activate the motion pictures streaming station on your home TV media player whenever you’re taken to your link supplier’s organization administration.
A valid My Lifetime subscription is required to stream movies, TV series, and cinemas on Roku or Amazon Fire TV.
Devices Supported By The Mylifetime App
You are free to use any device as long as it is supported by my lifetime warranty. You can also look at the Mylifetime.com-enabled device below.
- Apple TV
- iPhone, iPad & Android
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Xbox one
- Samsung TV
To create your profile, use the methods listed below.
- Visit www.mylifetime.com/create or www.mylifetime.com/register for further information.
- Pick a name for your device.
- Install the Mylifetime App on your phone or tablet.
- MyLifetime activation code can be found here.
- Go to the Activate My Lifetime tab.
- Enter the code for activation.
- Select “Continue” from the drop-down menu.
Your MyLifetime profile will be created successfully. You’ll be able to pick up where you left off with your movies now.
How To Activate Mylifetime On My Smart TV
- Open your programme and go to www.mylifetime.com/activate for the My Lifetime activation page.
- After the page has loaded, you must choose your device. To enable My Lifetime on your Smart TV, click on the Apple TV. If you wish to activate Roku, click on it.
- Then, on your TV’s screen, input the My Lifetime activation code. Finally, to confirm your “My Lifetime” subscription, click the Continue option.
- You will be sent back to your cable provider’s website after finishing the registration. Log in with your credentials if you want to continue.
- Wait a few minutes for “My Lifetime Channel” to appear on your device, and then you’re done.
NOTE: You don’t have to repeat the instructions each time you use your smartphone to watch My Lifetime channels.
You’ll be able to watch Dance Moms and other Lifetime shows once your device is activated. On your device, you may watch Married at First Sight and a variety of other Lifetime episodes.
Activate Mylifetime.Com On Your Roku TV
At Mylifetime.com, these instructions will show you how to activate Roku TV.
- To get to the “Roku Channels Store,” press the home button on your Roku TV.
- In the Movies & TV area, type “Lifetime Channel” to find the Lifetime app.
- Then, on the “Lifetime” Channel, select Add Channel.
- On the Roku media player, the Lifetime app can be downloaded and installed.
- Navigate to “My Channels” on the Lifetime app.
- Create the activation code now.
- Visit mylifetime.com/activate in your browser and pick Roku.
- Please enter the Roku authorisation code for Mylifetime.
- Submit the form by clicking the submit button.
- If you have a Roku TV, you may now watch Mylifetime movies.
How To Activate Mylifetime On Your Apple TV
To activate your Apple TV and begin streaming MyLifetime on your Apple device, follow these procedures.
- In your Apple TV browser, look for the Lifetime app.
- To activate the code, click the “Lifetime App” icon.
- Go to lifetime.com/activate in your browser.
- Apple TV is the best option.
- On your screen, you must enter the Apple TV activation code.
- Allow the activation code to be used.
How to Activate Lifetime on Android TV
- Switch on your device to begin the activation procedure.
- To access the “Google Play Store,” you can use the remote.
- Use the virtual keyboard to search for the programme by putting its name into the search option.
- After downloading the app, go back to the channel list and click on it to launch it.
- On your TV screen, you should see a unique activation code.
- You’ll need to run your favourite web browser on a new device now that you’ve decoded the code.
- Select the device by typing mylifetime.com/activate.
- Now, when requested, select your TV provider and enter the activation code you already saved.
- To complete the activation process, click the “CONTINUE” button.
How To Activate Lifetime on Fire TV
- Turn on your device to begin the process.
- You might want to access the “Amazon Store” with the remote.
- To acquire a unique activation code on your TV screen, download the app and open it.
- Take note of the code and go to mylifetime.com/activate to activate it.
- Choose your device (Fire TV), then select your TV provider and provide your activation code when prompted.
- Select “CONTINUE” from the drop-down menu.
That’s how you may watch Married at First Sight, Little Women: Atlanta, BlackLove, Dance Moms, Marrying Millions, Cellmate Secrets, and more great series.
List of TV Providers
If you have one of the following pay-TV providers, you can watch Lifetime movies and episodes on your streaming device.
- AT&T U Verse
- Dish Network
- Verizon FiOS
- Orby TV
Simply join up with one of the satellite TV providers listed above, download and install the Lifetime app, then activate it at mylifetime.com/activate.